Post Malone’s co-manager Dre London announced the new album will arrive in May.
Billboard reported earlier this year that Post Malone‘s forthcoming studio album, twelve carat toothache, will run around 45 minutes, making it his shortest album to date.
However, the release date has remained a closely guarded secret. Posty’s co-manager Dre London announced that the album will be released in May.
London tweeted the big news via a motivational Instagram post, captioned with a photo of a pickup tennis match. “Post Malone album coming next month!,” he writes.
- JOE LINGTON’s WTPA: Igniting a Soulful R&B Revolution from Cork to the World
- Turning Up the Volume: How GetFund.io is Empowering African Independent Artists
- Experience The Soulful Fusion: Through Joe Lington’s Je Pleure
- ELEEGAL’s Enchanting Sonic Experience: Unveiling the Magic of La Buena
- INTERVIEW: Check Out The AfroBeat Bom-C’s Great and Upbeat Lonely
The album is led by the single “One Right Now,” released last November and featuring The Weeknd.
It is Malone’s second Billboard 200 No. 1 album, following 2019’s Hollywood’s Bleeding. “Circles,” “Sunflower” and “Rockstar” (featuring 21 Savage) have also charted at No. 1 on the Hot 100; all three songs are listed on Billboard’s Greatest of All Time Hot 100 Songs list.
Billboard reports that Post says the new songs “speak more to how I’m feeling right now: the ups and downs, the disarray, the bipolar nature of being a mainstream artist.”
Post will have several opportunities to road test his new music in the months to come. On May 6, he will headline the Miami Grand Prix, and on June 17 he will take part in the Summer Smash Festival in Chicago. After that, he will tour the UK as well as northern Europe.