Tel Aviv will host the world tour of the award-winning performing artist
The American rapper 50 Cent will perform in Tel Aviv’s Menora Mivtachim Arena on July 4 as part of his world tour.
Rapper, writer, actor, producer, and businessman, he has produced 57 singles and seven albums. His acting include 29 films.
- JOE LINGTON’s WTPA: Igniting a Soulful R&B Revolution from Cork to the World
- Turning Up the Volume: How GetFund.io is Empowering African Independent Artists
- Experience The Soulful Fusion: Through Joe Lington’s Je Pleure
- ELEEGAL’s Enchanting Sonic Experience: Unveiling the Magic of La Buena
- INTERVIEW: Check Out The AfroBeat Bom-C’s Great and Upbeat Lonely
Recently, 50 Cent performed at the Super Bowl halftime show as part of a rap and hip-hop extravaganza.
Tickets for 50 Cent’s performance go on sale at 5 p.m. Monday, starting at NIS 349.